Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bood and Chocolate, Binging and Boredom...

Alright, I'm only writing this just for the fun of it and also possibly coz' I happen to be dead BORED at the moment...Sigh.

It's the weekend, so naturally people have fun times during the weekend, right? I didn't. Not really, at least. There were parts of the weekend that I did enjoyed but this isn't how a weekend goes on in my household usually...A typical weekend that we have is spent outside, somewhere at malls; where it's fun and lively. This week, I feel like a piece of dry toast just sitting there on the table, watching the flies hover around me and trying my hardest not to shudder in disgust when one of them lands on my dry toasty body... So, honestly, I'm just feeling a bit under the weather.

To top it off, I have been putting on weight! Oh, yeah, sure, Atiqah (if you read this), you must understand that when I complain about my weight, that is when I'm trying hardest to lose them! Right at this moment, however, I don't feel like losing weight at all! If anything, it only makes me feel like I want to stuff in a whole lot more insignificant baddies!

So yeah, basically, all we've done this week is mooch around the house and binge on utterly fattening food! I have recently discovered, I have developed a fetish for peanut butter and chocolate--a fetish resulting in my buying Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate cups every single time we head out to Giant or Queensbay...

Last night, Mama found out that Blood and Chocolate was going to be on Astro. We decided to watch the stupid movie, even though I knew it was going to be crappy...It's the over-used Romeo-Juliette, predictable, Goth-esq kind of movie that makes you have the urge to want to throw up in your mouth...It isn't so bad, I guess, if you have nothing better to do and are juist trying to bid away time...

But before the movie started, Mama and the little ones went rushing out to buy the tons of tid bits for the movie. Yaya got herself a Cadbury Caramello, a Cadbury Crunchy for me, and Ima got herself all th other junk food like potato chips, etc. Oh, and little one also got me a Cornetto Royale...Now, tell me that isn't binge eating??? Ugh, I was practically shoving food down my throat even though I was stuffed to gills! That's it! I'm so going to start dieting, exercising and puasa.

The four of us (abang and Papa pi kluar 'joouhl' ), sat in Mama's room on her big queen-size bed, all huddled up together to sit and watch Blood and Chocolate. The only thing good about the movie was Oliver Martinez who happened to look extremely hott in the movie!

And today, I went to do my L license...It was...interesting... I just couldn't really get what the Chinese instructor was saying. It was so frustrating!

There was nothing to do except to surf the net and read mangas.

I read this new one...And it's called 'Dogs'. It's really good! It is a manga targeted mostly for 18-30 year old men as it is categorized as 'seinen'. Usually, I read 'shonen' or 'shojo' but this was a refreshing new change! The story is set in the future-sort of like an Alternate Universe. There happens to be a cute guy in it that I like. Hee hee.

The story is mostly about mafias, gangsters, prostitutes; basically really mature stuff. And the gun fights are of the hooks! There're also some sword fights as well...The manga reminds me of Kill Bill, somehow.

So there you have it; the stuff I did to amuse myself...So boring! Tak sabarlah nak kluar dgn ya'll again, Atiqah, Ayu! Huhuhuhu! I miss ya'll!


The dude I like.


Badō Nails
A chain smoking freelance journalist and photographer turned gun for hire who has often gotten into humorous, but dangerous situations through work and his addiction to nicotine. He resents being referred to as "eye-patch," but is visually striking with long red hair and an eye-patch over his right eye. He has a scar where his eye should be, and a single long scar on both sides of his hands indicating a violent and possibly traumatic past. Recent chapters have revealed that Badō had an older brother whom he claims has died, but appeared to be the reason why Badō began smoking at a young age. Often seen as a foolish and cartoon-like character because he can flip between extreme elation to murderous violence in relation to the availability of cigarettes. However, his comical mood swings gloss over the otherwise serious nature of the character. He wields a pair of Mac 10 machine guns.
He's the read head.




Blood & Chocolate

























Blood & Chocolate is a film released on January 26, 2007, produced by Lakeshore Entertainment and distributed by MGM. It is an in-name only adaptation of the young adult novel Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause, which was adapted into a screenplay by Ehren Kruger. It was directed by Katja von Garnier. The movie was made available on DVD on June 12, 2007.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boring weekends = post on blogger.
LOL! I have those, yep, definitely...weekends are boring nowdays because we didn't really do anything the rest of the week...I'm so caught up with the phrase, "Napster, you used to go to school and tire yourself that you love weekends so much." - Not anymore.

So, I totally understand this. ^_^

Weight issues (forgive me for the term) Jalilah, you need to be discipline. However, I'm glad you've stop doing things that could be murderous...you know what I mean...Btw, you look fabolous the last time I saw you :)

Being thin is not it, being healthy is.

That movie, hmm...never heard about.
It's a sin for them to title the movie with "Chocolate" and make shit out of it!
I love chocolate...lets sue them!
Hahaha...

Take care :)

Sparrow_Wing said...

Yup! Chocolate ROCKS! Yes, I total;ly understand about the weight issues and stuff. Hee hee. Thanks for saying such nice things!

Rahayu Zainal Bekri said...

Habis la...
Dia dah start promote manga baru dia...