Sunday, December 18, 2011
The Children of The Night.
Stumbling down the street,
I’m lost and completely beat,
Wonder what time it is,
If it’s midnight I may perhaps start to get pissed.
It’s dark outside,
I hear the wolves’ howls,
I sniff the air and smell a stench so foul,
Blood running down my chin,
God, help me for I have sinned.
The night sky is all a glimmer,
The hooting owl a silent killer,
I’m stalking for prey and quickly,
Quietly but surely,
I’m getting closer and closer,
I’m chasing my prey,
Leading it into a run just for play.
I watch my prey run,
I watch it hide,
I can hear its rapid breathing,
I can hear the heart beating,
I can hear the silent screaming,
Oh, this is almost too good to be true,
Almost too sweet to be fooled,
Poor little lamb,
For when midnight approaches,
So does my dinner bell.
My jaws are filled with fury,
It is filled with anger,
It has no place for sympathy,
Nor does it beg for your pity,
It is not strong but powerful,
It is merciless not spiteful,
It will crush you and your bones,
Just waiting for you to be alone.
My claws will crush you as well,
Keeping you imprisoned in a cell,
Trapped between the fingers,
A scent of blood lingers,
Right between my nails,
I can hear the tortured wails.
My face is beauty at its perfection,
My eyes glow with earnest fascination,
My limbs are slender but muscular,
My built wide but still slight,
My skin glows like the moon,
My hair is enough to make you swoon,
Yet unlike you I’m not human.
I’m a demon reborn,
I live for centuries,
Something that keeps my mood forlorn,
Despite my moods I still have that hunger,
I need to satiate it,
I crave for blood,
For the ripping and tearing of limbs,
For the piercing of skin,
Straight through the bones,
My heart is filled with the glee of a hunter,
As I embody carnage itself.
I feel no remorse for those I have killed,
I’m no longer one of them,
My loyalty lies to others of my own kind,
I can love them,
And when I do all I want is to,
Turn them into a demon,
Just as I am,
Just as I always will be,
From the beginning of time,
To the end of centuries.
Posted by Sparrow_Wing at 7:17 PM
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Okay, it has practically been 200 years since I last did a tag but this one sounded sooooo INTERESTING! Plus, it was from my bro so I guess I owe him one! Haha!
As mentioned, it's been a while since I last did a tag on Blogspot so I may or may not get a little fuzzy with the terms and conditions of this tag. Hurm, hope I do it right.
Well, here goes:
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Got to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER.
6. No tag back!
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.
11 Things About Myself.
1. I am a physically weak person. Like seriously, I am weak. I can't run fast and I most certainly can't endure pain. I have fainted multiple times now throughout the span of years that I have gotten my monthlies...One time, I fainted in the dining room and broke the top part of the chair when I fell over. It was like a nightmare for the rest of my family. My littlest sister screamed like a banshee (from what I've heard from another little sister) and my brother said it was like waking up to a horror movie (it was sahur and in bulan puasa so he was still asleep before I crash landed in the middle of the dining room and my sister screamed her head off).
2. I like to read a lot and I have an extremely wild imagination. I seriously love drowning myself in books and reading my way through an entire new universe filled with all sort of fascinating things. My friends don't get me that much cuz' they prefer watching movies than reading but I like doing both. And sometimes a book can trump a movie. Harry Potter films vs Harry Potter novels. No contest. Harry Potter books win HANDS DOWN!!!!
3. Did I mention that I have a wild imagination? Yeah, well, I also like to impersonate people or act out how I imagine people to speak/act in the books I read. Or just plain impersonate people from cartoons and movies or TV shows I watch! Haha! I'm told I'm quite good at it too! I can do Dexter from Dexter's Lab, Jay Baruchel, Britney Spears' singing voice (she's one of my faves), The Cranberries' lead singer's voice (another FAVORITE), etc.
4. I have the hugest crush on Christian Bale ever! He is just soooo good looking. Did you know I fell in love with him when I was 11 and I saw in Shaft? Dude was just so cute, I fell smack! bang! in love with him! And then he had to get into a (nipple-less, thank goodness for that!) black rubber suit and jump from building to building in Batman and look super cool doing it...I fell even more in love! So that's been like, what, 10 years of loving an actor? Wow...That is a long time. Well, single people have to fill up their lonely days somehow, right?
I am too sexy for that ridiculous Batman suit with nipples.
5. I am a lazy procrastinator of a girl and that is not very good. I hate doing household chores as they are so boring and tiresome. Blegh! I also tend to be very bad at taking care of things in general. My laptop is nearly dying (one of the hinges are broken) and my friend once used a very accurate metaphor for it "it is like a man with a broken leg who is still running in the marathon without giving up hope!"
6. I am very close to my family. I have an extremely good relationship with all of them! We get along really great and I can honestly say that my sisters and mom are my best friends. And my dad and bro are my pillars of strength!
7. I am not your typical girl. Despite being physically pathetic, I actually dig stuff that other girls wouldn't like. For instance, I am into all kinds of genres; sci-fi, action, drama, slice of life, romance, rom-coms, etc. I am a terrific movie buff! I especially like gory thrillers and action packed films!
6. I hate tweeny boppers! Hate 'em! That Justin Bieber kid and Selena Gomez and all the rest of them Joe-bros, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Greyson Chance-kiddy-innocent-lame ass-wannabe-tweeny boppers. I just wanna smack them upside the head! Don'tchu wanna smack 'em too?
Death to the tweeny boppers.
I couldn't put Bieber's face in
probably cuz' I didn't want to soil my blog with his ugly mug.
7. I have this deep love for fanfictions. You don't know what're fanfictions? Google is your best friend and it will help you find what you are looking for! I especially love reading about crack pairings like ShikamaruxIno (Naruto), HinataxNeji(Naruto), DracoxGinny (Harry Potter) and more. I guess I like the idea that these characters would have a greater love story to tell than the usual canon pairing.
8. I used to be an anime obsessed freak who memorized all the anime opening songs and ending songs which were in Japanese and actually dreamed of becoming a manga-ka when I grew up! I kept on thinking that one day, I would move to Japan and study Japanese language and get to draw manga all over the place and become insanely famous back home in Malaysia.
9. I bleed every day because I have gingivitis. My mom and bro also have this and our gums are constantly inflamed and ready to bleed. As a result, I have plaque in between my teeth and swelling, bleeding gums that if they do not bleed during the day time, they most certainly will at night when I'm asleep. It makes waking up a very horrid process because not only do I have disgusting breath in the mornings but also a mouthful of blood+saliva! Ugh! Sometimes, I will bleed buckets in class.
My teeth aren't quite that bad...But it does resemble a bit.
10. I have a thing for vampires and werewolves. None of that Twilight bullshit though. I'm talking real, gorgeous, blood-sucking, no reflection, spine-tingling, doomed for eternity, melancholic and angst-y vampire. And as for werewolves, they have got to be the real kind where the person actually transform into a wolf-man hybrid instead of just a giant wolf. A giant wolf is not a werewolf at all. It is just that a giant wolf.
Louis: Dude, is he like, sparkling?
Lestat: That shit is NOT acceptable!
"C'mon, ya princy faggot Jacob! Git at me!"
11. I still haven't had a boyfriend yet and I don't see it happening in the very near future. I just don't know how to be flirty enough and give boys signs that I am interested. I don't really mind though.
1. If you are a fictional character which would you prefer to be, a hero or a villain? Why?
I think I'd be a villain. Probably because I want to be opposite of myself. I mean, I'm usually nice and kind so I guess it would be pretty cool to be bad. I wanna be a sort of anti-hero or something. Wish I could be dead skilled at hand to hand combat and be able to wield a katana skillfully so's I can kick the hero's butt and look good while doing it. Haha.
I've always daydreamed about being an assassin. I wonder what's it like to kill without remorse or regret. To have no ties whatsoever with the outside world. No friends, no family to turn to when things get bad. Just you, your fighting abilities and your gun and sword to get you through all obstacles.
2. What would your powers/abilities be and why?
Hmmm. I've always had this fascination with the power to regenerate and manipulate time. I mean not to heal but just be able to "restore" things back to the way it was. That means, you can make wounds return to the state they were before, erase scars and metal fillings, etc. Also, you'd be able to revive people who have died and make people age rapidly and vice versa. Pretty sick actually.
3. What would your moniker/nickname be?
4. Where would your secret hideout be?
Probably somewhere in a mansion up on a hill. Hiding in plain sight, geddit? ;)
5. What is your Facebook or E-mail password?
Oh-ho! Wouldn't you like to know?
6. If you could stay in another country, where would it be? Why?
The UK! I don't really favor the US at the moment and I think it'd be cool to tour the UK. I'd get to visit London, Ireland and Scotland. There's this place called Loch Lamond where they filmed the movie The Eagle that I think is really pretty.
Also, I guess it's cause I'm crushing on British celebs mostly like Christian Bale, Damon Albarn, Jamie Bell, etc. Hee hee.
7. On a bright sunny day, do you prefer to stay at home or go out? Why?
Stay at home. Cuz' I'm not an outdoors-y person.
8. How would you define marriage?
Is a promise to be true to one another until death. It is a lifelong commitment and the most sacred and beautiful thing that two people could ever promise themselves to one another. It is a give and take process in which there is no room to be selfish. It is to put others (wife/husband or children) before yourself.
9. What do you think will make you happy and content with your life?
My faith in Allah SWT. My family. My friends. My love.
10. During times of stress, what do you do to calm yourself?
Talk to my family or friends. Pray. Listen to music, read a book, watch a movie.
11. Would you be willing to treat me to dinner sometime in the future?
Once I'm working, hell yeah!
To those who get tagged, my 11 questions are:
1. Five things you like best about your face.
2. What do you plan to do in the near future?
3. Given a choice between a werewolf, a vampire, a wizard, a ninja or a mutant; which one would you choose? Pick ONLY one! Why?
4. Name one thing you hate the most about your life right now and say why.
5. Have you ever wished you could erase a memory or a person in your life? Why?
6. Have you ever wished that other dimensions existed in this world?
7. What scares you the most?
8. Would you be insulted if someone voiced out their opinion that contradicted with your own?
9. Are you a self-opinionated person?
10. What kind of people annoy you the most?
11. Which do you prefer; ice cream or cake?
Please, to those who I have tagged, you guys don't have to do this tag if you don't want to. You don't have to answer my question if you don't want to too! I know tags can be troublesome but I do think they're quite fun. I will not be the least be offended if no one wants to do this tag though. :)
People I am tagging:
Rahayu a.k.a Maverick no Knight
Effie a.k.a Nurul Afifah
Posted by Sparrow_Wing at 7:01 AM