3.At what age do you think you'll get married?
Ooh, this one's tough...At first, I wanted to get married at 24-25 but now I don't think that'll happen. 27-30 most likely.
4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
No, because I'm not with anybody right now. Lol. XD
5. If not, who do you want to marry?
James Bond! Nah, just kidding! I think I'll marry a man who will love me dearly. Appreciative of me. Caring. Kind. Has a great sense of humor. Someone who will be able to guide me in the ways of Islam. Someone who makes me a better human being. Someone who I'll be able to love in return.
6. Who will be your bridesmaid or your best man?
My sisters of course.
7. Do you want a garden/ beach or traditional wedding?
Preferably the garden wedding.
Oh, not that many...About 200 of friends and families, I think.
10. Will that include your exes?
That depends on how they got to be exes...Lol.
11. How many layers of cake do you want?
3 tiered wedding cake. White and decorated with royal icing and roses.
Morning. Then we (hubby and I) will be able to run off into the sunset. :D
13. Name the song/ tune you want to play at your wedding.
Vision of Love by Mariah Carey and maybe something bubbly and fun after wards like Raindrops are falling on my head
14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal fork/ spoon/ knife?
Depends on the food you serve. I was thinking of something like caviar, cheese and crackers. Some fettuccine maybe. Kalau nak go ala traditional then it would be nasi minyak and ayam golek, ayam merah and the likes...
17. Money or household items?
18. How many kids would you like to have?
And...yes I'm gonna tiru Napster on this one:
19. Will you record your honeymoon on DVD or CD?
Definitely. I'll throw in the wedding ceremony as well. I want to keep it for the memories.
20. I want to know their wedding plan:
Ima and Yaya