Abang calls them that coz' they're obviously pretty boys. Pretty boys...There's something so ultra appealing about that term. As far as I'm concerned, women have always had a thing for pretty boys. It's like we're most attracted to these faces that have a slight feminine touch to them. My list of boy toys have only had pretty boys on them. There was the occasional Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman (more of a rugged type, eh?) but the rest were all bishonens.
First pretty boy on the list goes to Sagara Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin. He was pretty cute. And lasted quite a while too. 3 years to be exact. I liked him since I was 9...
Second on the list, was probably Sanzo from Saiyuki. Saiyuki had loads of hotties though so that's a bit hard to discern. I guess it ranged from Sanzo to Gojyo to Homura....Man, they look like Kame though...
I'll just list 'em down so it'll be easier...
- Garett Hedlund-Four Brothers (Thought he was a major hottie)
- Stelios-300 (Had a bit of a thing for him throught the whole 2006)
- Christian Bale-Shaft and Dark Knight (My Gawd, this man is sexy! He had such a nice physique too)
- Hidan-Naruto (Ooooh, he was sexy! Foul-mouthed and silver haired! Who wouldn't love 'im?)
- Sasuke-Naruto (Didn't like him at fisrt. Grew on me later!)
- Itachi-Naruto (Sasuke's smexy brother! Uchihacest!)
So yeah, I like bishonens. It's not about being sexually attracted to women or anything. I don't like girls cuz' well, I'm just as equiped (if not better, if I do say so myself)...Pretty boys on the other hand. Oh, they're just soooo lovely to look at. This post has been only for my own pleasure. I just wanted to write something yg memuaskan hati....Atiqah wrote about a hottie Frenchy once so I wanna do the same.